#4 My New Deck

    Hello, every one.
    I made a new deck of Duel Masters. A deck is a bundle of 40 cards needed to play Duel Masters.
    The deck is called "Red-Blue Magic". This is one of strongest strategies in the current competition. This deck is little difficult to use, so I'm going to practice many times and be able to use this deck.
    By the way, the concepts of most of the charactors adopted in this deck are "music", "haiku", and "shogi".
This deck was made with reference to this video.
(https://youtu.be/nL83i5xPhZg?si=oTv1_Z7dvqh1Wp1S)

コメント

  1. I have never know the card deck have concepts! I think it is very interesting when we making own card deck. Also I think you can master that deck of cards!

    返信削除
  2. I learned for the first time that decks has names. I think the various cards are really cool and amazing!

    返信削除
  3. I learned Duel Masters for the first time. I think it looks like a lot of fun.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#6 Bass guitar

#5 Favorite Anime 2023 Autumn