#7 Let's Play Duel Masters!

    Hello, every one.
    I bought new products from Duel Masters last Saturday. One of the name is "Red-Black Jaoumon", and another one is "Ana-color Hand Destrction". These are pre-constructed decks and you can start playing games right away. In short, it's a perfect product for beginners! I'll explain the features of each deck.

    First, Jaoumon is aggressive deck. But, it is also a deck that is good at defense and is very well balanced. Therefore, it is very easy to handle. Also, there are many derivative decks for Jaoumon, so once you get used to it, you can make various modifications based on this product. Of course, even without modification, it is highly complete and very strong. A certain famous player used this product without modification and won second place in a tournament.

DM23-BD2 デュエル・マスターズTCG 開発部セレクションデッキ 「火闇邪王門」 | デュエル・マスターズ (takaratomy.co.jp)


    Second, Hand Destrction is a very insidious strategy. As the name suggests, it is a strategy that destroys the opponent's hand and uses various methods to hinder the opponent and win safely. Although this deck is a little difficult to use, it contains many highly versatile cards, so it is recommended for those who want to play Duel Masters for a long time. The completeness of the product is lower than that of Jaoumon, but if you modify it, you can make it into the strongest deck "Ana-color Jaogre".
DM23-BD3 デュエル・マスターズTCG 開発部セレクションデッキ 「水闇自然ハンデス」 | デュエル・マスターズ (takaratomy.co.jp)

    Would you like to buy this deck and start playing Duel Masters with me? Duel Masters is very exciting card game! If you want to know how to play or how to use the deck, just let me know. I will teach you in practice.
    
    If you are unsure which one to buy, please watch this video.

    


コメント

  1. Oh, good! I played it when I was little. I want to do it again.

    返信削除
  2. I played Duel Masters when I was child. It was very fun.

    返信削除
  3. It looks interesting! I was interested!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4 My New Deck

#6 Bass guitar

#5 Favorite Anime 2023 Autumn