#1 Get Ready for the Grand Prix

    Hello everyone.

     I will join  big tournaments of training card game “Duel Masters” this weekend. These tournaments are scheduled to be held in Nagoya.

    First, I will join “Duel Masters Grand Prix 2023-2nd” in Saturday. People call the Grand Prix “GP”. GP is the second biggest tournament of Duel Masters. There are 4000 players will join. The winner of GP can participate in the best match in Japan. 

    I will use the strategy called “Blue & Green Giant”. 

These are main cards of Blue & Green Giant.

    Second, I will join “Super flat CS Advance” in Sunday. “CS” is an abbreviation for championship. This tournament is held by flat who is a famous YouTuber of Duel Masters . 552 people will join this event. I’m really looking forward to this tournament because it will be held in my favorite format!

    I will use the strategy called “Green-Blue-Red Malt NEXT”.

These are typical cards of GBR Malt NEXT.

    Results of these tournaments, I will report them next week. I will fight with all my strength!


    /|_________ _ _ 
〈  To BE CONTINUED…//// | 
 \| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄~ ~  ̄ 

      

GP: https://inspire-jp.net/dmgp2023-2nd/

Super flat CS: https://tonamel.com/competition/g77mH

コメント

  1. Nagoya!? It is so far! Your collection is very sparkling and beautiful. I wish the you all the best :)

    返信削除
  2. There card is so cool and beautiful graphic! I do not know this tourament, but I think it is interesting! Because I played card game in my child. I want to listen to good report next week! Do your best!👍

    返信削除
  3. Nagoya!? It's very far away, but please do your best!

    返信削除
  4. I am not familiar about card game, so I am glad to known throught this blog!!

    返信削除
  5. The card is sparkle, colorful and beautiful. I think just looking at it can be healing. I'm looking for your result!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4 My New Deck

#6 Bass guitar

#5 Favorite Anime 2023 Autumn