#2 Grand Prix

    Hello, everyone! 
    
    I joined "Duel Masters Grand Prix" last Saturday. There were 4000players in the venue.

    In this preliminary round, it was a rule to leave if we lose 3 times, so I was very nervous. The signal for the start of the first game was the actor who appeared on the Duel Masters official channel, so I was very excited and my tension was relieved. 
    Unfortunately, I couldn't break through the preliminary round, but I really enjoyed it.
    After that, I got participition aword, bought goods for the limited sale at GP, and joined the sub-event.

Participition aword 1

Participition aword 2

Participition aword 3

GP's original goods 1

GP's original goods 2

    Next day, I joined "Super flat-CS Advance". This event was also a rule to leave if we lose 3 times. I won only one time becouse I couldn't win with rock-paper-scissors that decided the first attack and the second attack. 
    However, I got an autograph from the organizer, flat, the YouTuber. I'm so happy!!!XD

    These competitions were a great experience in my competitive life.I want to make use of this frustration and fun in future games and aim to be the best in Japan. 

    By the way, you can watch the live archive of the GP on the Duel Masters official channel, so please watch it if you are interested! But I haven't appeared that :-(



Duel Masters oficial channel: https://youtube.com/@-dm-1351?si=gK_1qg3atOkVPgNj 

flat's YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/@flat-?si=LXu_WRaTdYN9jpc4

コメント

  1. It's tickles the boy's heat. Nice!

    返信削除
  2. I thought the paticipition aword is luxurious and many kinds. Your motivation will increase.

    返信削除
  3. Please teach me this game's rule.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4 My New Deck

#6 Bass guitar

#5 Favorite Anime 2023 Autumn