Kanta’s profile

    Hi! I’m Kanta Ashida. I’m from Tsubame City in Niigata. In this page, I will introduce my self. 

     My hobby is watching anime. Anime always makes me happy. My favorite anime is “Baki” , “JoJo's Bizarre Adventure” , “Bocchi the Rock!” and so on. I especialy like “Baki” because all the people are unique and their fights are very exiting. I also like to collect goods of anime. These are some of my collections of “Baki”.




    My another hobby is playing trading card games. I have played “Duel Masters” for ten years. I join the tournament almost every weekend.By playing it, I can forget unpleasant things and get enthusiastic. I want to win the biggest tournament in some days. 




    What impressed me in UNP was that I made a friend who can play card games. I don’t have friends who can play trading card games so I was very happy. I sometimes play cards with my friends at UNP and online.



コメント

  1. Your collection is so cool. I have never seen "Baki", so I'll check it out later!

    返信削除
  2. You have played card-game for 10 years!?!? That's amazing!!! My best wish on your win.

    返信削除
  3. I like BAKI. Your collection is very nice!

    返信削除
  4. like watching anime too. I was interested anime of "Bocchi the Rock!", so I would like to watch.

    返信削除
  5. I like anime, but I have never watched "Baki". I want to watch it!!

    返信削除
  6. I think that 'Baki" is very good, I especially like Baki's design and battle scene.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4 My New Deck

#6 Bass guitar

#5 Favorite Anime 2023 Autumn