#8 The Terrible Weekend

    Hello, every one.

    Last Friday, I caught a cold. I had a sore throat, cough, stuffy nose, and fever. I couldn't sleep well because I had a cough, so I decided to watch anime and movies on Amazon Prime Video. I will introduce three of them.

    First, I watched "Jujutsu Kaisen". This is one of my favorite anime, but I've been busy lately and haven't been able to watch this. It was very exciting story and battle, but I was very sad because my favorite character died.

Amazon.co.jp: 呪術廻戦 懐玉・玉折/渋谷事変を観る | Prime Video

    Second, I watched "Shangri-La Frontier". I was interested in this anime because it was a collaboration with Duel Masters in September. It was very interesting and exciting story, and characters are all uniqe. Since the story takes place in a video game, I felt a lot of empathy for the main character. The story had a very detailed setting and was very fulfilling.
Amazon.co.jp: シャングリラ・フロンティアを観る | Prime Video

    Third, I watched "The Meg". This is the horror action movie of the big shark. The main character played by Jason Statham was really cool and strong. I was able to fully enjoy the mystery and horror of the deep sea.
Amazon.co.jp: MEG ザ・モンスター(吹替版)を観る | Prime Video

    Although my health was in the worst possible condition, anime and movies filled my heart. In the end, I had a slightly better weekend.


コメント

  1. I'm glad you're doing well! Also, I was interested in "Shangri-La Frontier", but I have not enouph time! However I hope to see it as soon as I can.

    返信削除
  2. I also watched "Jujutsu Kaisen". It is so interesting! But I haven't been able to watch much lately as things have been tough.

    返信削除
  3. I watch Jujutsukaisen every week. It is very interesting!

    返信削除
  4. I also watched "Shangri-La Frontier" and "Jujutsu Kaisen"! I think both are very interesting.

    返信削除
  5. I like anime and movie very much too.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4 My New Deck

#6 Bass guitar

#5 Favorite Anime 2023 Autumn