#5 Favorite Anime 2023 Autumn

    Hello, every one.
    I like to watch anime, so I'm going to introduce my most favorite anime of this season. It is "The Apothecary Diaries". It is a story about the main character, Mao Mao using her knowledge of medicine to slove mysterious cases that occur in the court. This anime not only has an intersting story, but also has a very beautiful drawing.
『薬屋のひとりごと』公式サイト (kusuriyanohitorigoto.jp)

    You can watch this anime on TV, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, and so on. I really want you to watch this anime!

コメント

  1. I watch this anime, too. It is so interesting, isn't it?

    返信削除
  2. I'm watching this anime too. The picture is beautiful and interesting!

    返信削除
  3. I'm watching this anime too! This work is also available as a manga and a novel, so please read it!

    返信削除
  4. I like this anime and watch it. This anime so interesting. I also read a few comics.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4 My New Deck

#6 Bass guitar