#10 New Comic Book

    Hello, every one.
    I bought a new issue of manga last Saturday. It was "Baki's side story:Retsu Kaioh Isekai Tensei Shitemo Ikkō Kamawan!". This is a side story about a popular character named Kaiou Retsu, who was killed by Miyamoto Musashi in the main story of "Baki", is reincarnated in another world and fights monsters. Mr.Retsu is my favorite character, so I'm very happy to see him active even after his death! And it's really cool to see Mr.Retsu using his own Chinese martial arts techniques and the techniques of his former friends to fight against powerful enemies.

    I've been collecting this manga ever since it first appeared. I even won a gift campaign to commemorate the release of this manga's book. This manga and Kaiou Retsu are very important to me.
Cushion shaped like Kaiou Retsu's arm.
 A valuable item of which only 100 exist in the world.


コメント

  1. The creator of this manga is the one who drew the "Baki"! I have read this manga before that, so I want to read this manga! Also, Mr Retsu has great muscles!

    返信削除
  2. I read "Baki" and I like Retsukaio! I want to the cushion.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4 My New Deck

#6 Bass guitar

#5 Favorite Anime 2023 Autumn