#11 The Story about a Big Loss

    Hello, every one.
    I'm sorry that it's the same kinds of story every time, but this time I'll be talking about card games as well. I bought a special item last weekend. Its name is "Adrenaline Pack". All cards shine brightly, and the inclusion rate of special cards is higher than the regular edition. They are released about once every six months, and last time I was able to get a special card. What's surprising is the price. The regular version costs about 5,000 yen per box, but the adrenaline pack costs 10,000 yen per box! 
DM23-RP4X デュエル・マスターズTCG アビス・レボリューション 第4弾「竜皇神爆輝」 超刺激パック | デュエル・マスターズ (takaratomy.co.jp)

    By purchasing this, my total assets were reduced to just under 1000 yen. If I don't get that precious card at all costs, my labor will be in vain. But.................
    The reality is ruthless! Not only did I not get any special cards, but the precious Secret B version was a low-rarity card.The only saving grace was that there were strong cards in the Secret A version, and that I was able to obtain other strong cards. However,10,000 yen invested was not returned. 
Silver Treasure: Strong reprint card.
It's not expensive.

Secret

Super rare and Very rare


    I have a week until my next part-time payday, so I'm going to do my best to survive.
    The price is now reduced on Amazon, so if you want to try your luck, please buy it.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

#4 My New Deck

#6 Bass guitar

#5 Favorite Anime 2023 Autumn