#12 About this Year's Anime

    Hello, every one.

    I watched a lot of anime this year. So, this time I'd like to introduce my favorite anime that aired on TV this year.

    First, "JOJO's Bizarre Adventure Part6 Stone Ocean". This is a story that depicts the conclusion of the long-running battle between the Joestar family and DIO. It was filled with everything about the theme of the series, "Anthem of Humanity." I was very moved by the way he entrusted his hope to his friends and defeated the great evil even if he himself died. It's a work that has mixed reviews, but I love it.


    Second, "My Home Hero". This is the story of a father who killed his daughter's boyfriend (a yakuza) and engages in a battle of wits to protect his family from the yakuza. It was very interesting with exciting developments every week. It was fun to think about the father's strategy and the yakuza man's strategy because I couldn't predict what was going to happen. A live-action drama was also aired in the fall, which was also interesting.

    I also watched "Jujutu Kaisen", "Rurouni Kenshin", "Hanma Baki", and more. I'm really looking forward to the anime that will be broadcast next year.
What anime did you watch this year? Please tell me.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

#4 My New Deck

#6 Bass guitar

#5 Favorite Anime 2023 Autumn