#9 Puzzle & Dragons

    Hello, every one.

    Recently, I've been playing Puzzle & Dragons (P&D) more than before. There are two reasons.

    First, I got some strong characters. P&D held a collaboration event with Marvel from November 10th to 27th.At that event, I got powerful and easy to use characters such as "Spider-Man & Venom", "Scarlet Witch", "Gambit", and so on! It's a lot of fun to use those characters to conquer difficult dungeons!!!




    Second, P&D is holding "Chainsaw Man" collaboration event!!! Last year, I watched the anime of "Chainsaw Man", so I'm very happy. The specifications of the gacha are worse than other collaborations, but I was able to get most of the characters.

    This is my P&D's ID. If you play P&D, please send me a friend request!









コメント

  1. When I was high school student, I played the game. It is wonderful to conquer difficult dungeons!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4 My New Deck

#6 Bass guitar

#5 Favorite Anime 2023 Autumn