#13 The Terrible New Year's Day

    Happy New Year!

    I was planning to have a fun New Year's holiday. Get a good night's sleep, watch special New Year's TV programs, enjoy New Year's events on smartphone games...

    But, the fun New Year's Day disappeared in an instant. When I first noticed a small earthquake, I was watching a video in my bed. I thought it was my imagination, but the second time I felt a small tremor, I was convinced it was an earthquake. A few minutes after checking the earthquake news on Twitter, a huge earthquake. The large and long-lasting tremor was frightening, but even more frightening was how the fun time was destroyed in an instant.

    There were no injuries to me or my family. All my friends and relatives were also safe. However, my room was a mess and it was difficult to clean up afterward. Fortunately, my collection was all intact. Also, the area I live in is an inland plain, so there was no need to evacuate.


The arm was caught in a gap in the steel rack, so he was unharmed.

    I will continue to be careful about aftershocks.

コメント

  1. Happy new year!! This picture is funny.

    返信削除
  2. Hello! And happy new year!
    I'm glad you and your family are safe. Also, I'm glad your collection is safe. The earthquake was terrible.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4 My New Deck

#6 Bass guitar

#5 Favorite Anime 2023 Autumn